Senior Retreat, Class of 2016
In accordance with our philosophy of Christian Education and goal of developing Christian leaders, the DCHS Student Activities program strives to meet the needs of the "whole person" (spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually).
The primary goal is to elevate the reputation of Jesus Christ through developing students whose Christianity permeates every word and action. We seek to grow God-given talents and abilities in students as well as Christian character qualities. Basic to this program is providing students the opportunity to serve others (Genesis 2:18, Ephesians 4:1-16, I Peter 4:10, Hebrews 10:24-25, Romans 12:5-6).
- Offer a variety of clubs and activities that will enable all DCHS students to be involved in a supervised program.
- Disciple students who are involved to more effectively use their interests and gifts to bring glory to God.
- Provide beneficial services to the school and community.
- Create within the student a sense of identity and belonging to their school.
- Provide the opportunity to earn a Desert Christian Varsity Letter.
- Provide the opportunity for students to develop meaningful friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.