Home Education Program
Desert Christian Home Education program exists to provide support and encouragement to families who have chosen to educate their K - 12th grade children at home.
What makes Desert Christian Home Education Program unique?
- High school CIF sports participation
- Elementary school intramural sports
- Middle school sports leagues
- After-school clubs
- Day school weekly chapels
- Fine Arts Opportunities:
- Music programs, such as band and orchestra, choir, drama, and selective fine arts electives on the high school campus.
Access to the school libraries
- Access to the Accelerated Reader Program through the elementary school library
- Access to academic services includes programs to assess and aid in reading readiness, fluency, and comprehension. If a student has difficulty with core academic skills, they can benefit from working with an educational therapist to build skills and confidence.
- Access to selective electives on the high school campus
- For those parents choosing to oversee the spiritual and academic education of their children, the Desert Christian Home Education Program provides a capable and welcoming environment to facilitate in that significant task.
Accountability and Support:
If you have any questions on the above or would like to arrange a meeting, please contact Kelly Green at (661) 948-5071 x-302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.