STATEMENT OF FAITH
As a school we commit ourselves to the following statement of faith, which will be the basis of our instruction:
We believe . . .
- In one God, Creator of all, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where, at the right hand of God, He is our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Christ, convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- The Bible to be the only inspired Word of God, without error in the original, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- That all people are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God. Only by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for redemption and only those who receive Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and are the children of God.
- That the true Church is composed of all who have been regenerated by saving faith and are united as the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- In the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead: the believer to eternal joy with the Lord and the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment.